Saturday, October 31, 2015

ChanChal ThaGela UpComing BloGGer

Daily basics so many new blogs are coming online and to so many's of how many's we know or remember, less then 10 number. But we remember who write from bottom of heart and share real what they feel about nature and environment lover and beautiful human being.

Am here talking about ChanChal Thagela.
A Dreamer who dream and believe in to make her dreams to realistic. She has written her first blog post about her on https://chanchalthagela.wordpress.com/ .

Lets talk about her :  About me
I am really weird in front of people. Apart from blogging, reading is one of favorite thing to do. This is only because I’m a student of English Literature. I still need to learn a lot of things and I am still learning. In my blog I will try to post the looks which will not follow too much of modernity but that follow the styles for daily looks, college looks.
Snapchat--4592707970638337209
Q. Message to young girls by my blog
Go ahead after your dreams girls. I have started blogging for those who stops to follow the dreams only because of the so called society. So stop bothering about others and focus on your goals.
Q. Why do I blog?
The main purpose of my blogging is helping young girls out there, I want to inspire people in any way I can and make a difference in their lives.
Coming back to the post, these pictures were shot and edited by my sister.We decided to go for a summer look to it so I paired this maxi-dress , the stuff is from my dad shop and these footwear- BATA .These diamond leafy earings fill ups the remaining things. And one of my favorite hairstyle; twisted-messy-bun with center-partition.
I hope you guys like the look, leave in your comments below. And keep supporting me.
Snapchat--1639214171629339899

0 comments:

Post a Comment